- Cofounder, Director and CEO of IronOne Technologies
- Cofounder, Director and CEO of BoardPAC
- A successful and driven entrepreneur in innovation of specialized IT products offered to large corporates across over twenty countries globally having over a thousand large enterprises successfully using such products at present. Clientele including the top companies such as Deloitte, Prudential, Maybank, Hong Leong Group, RHB Group, Stock Exchange of Malaysia, Maxis Telecom, Axiata Group.
- Winner of numerous business excellence awards including being the first Sri Lankan to be selected for the prestigious ‘EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women of Asia Pacific program in 2017 by EY Asia Pacific’, ‘the winner of the Entrepreneur of the year 2016 awarded by the Women’s Chamber of Industries and Commerce, Sri Lanka’, winner of the special award of ‘recognition for the contribution and achievement to export in Sri Lanka by National Chamber of Export in 2016’, being the CEO of a company in the top ranking by LMD as ‘one of the most respected companies in Sri Lanka’, winner of the ‘Women in Management IT leader of the year 2016’, CEO of the company which was the winner of ‘the Microsoft Best ISV Partner of the year 2015’, winner of the ‘Female ICT Leader of the Year 2014 awarded by the Computer Society of Sri Lanka, selected to the ‘50 most powerful women in business 2014’ list published by the Echelon magazine.
- Graduate of engineering of Imperial College University of London, United Kingdom and BSc. graduate of engineering of University College London, University of London, United Kingdom